- All you do is take 1 banana (it’s sweeter if it’s ripe) and 1 egg and blend it together well.
- For each pancake, use 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. This will ensure the pancake won’t stick to the pan.
- Pour in the batter in a spiral so that a thin pancake is created – don’t just pour the batter all into the center as this will create a thick pancake that won’t cook easily.
- Leave the pancake to cook for 10 minutes on a very low heat for 10 minutes. Then flip it using a wide spatula or flip it in the pan using your pancake flipping techniques.
- Slice some banana and do plating, you can add some raw honey/ maple syrup and serve it hot.
–> Suggestion :
You can serve this pancake with pumpkin thick soup when you are craving for dessert. This is great choice for paleo meal.
Share this article